This is a pool of applicants for any Allied Health temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Allied Health temporary pool are:
- Allied Health Specialist
- EMT Specialist
- Paramedic Laboratory Support I - II
- Paramedic Specialist
- Per Diem Nurse Practitioner
- Per Diem Registered Nurse
The job descriptions for each job title are:
- Allied Health Specialists - Perform duties that may include assisting students in the Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) or Health Technologies (HTEC) programs with completion of laboratory assignments and other special projects.
- EMT Specialist - Perform as an EMT proctor to assist, assess and evaluate current EMT students during lab hours. Duties to include EMT-level emergency care instruction and tutoring.
- Paramedic Laboratory Support I - Conduct laboratory training sessions, manage equipment, take inventory of supplies, restock supplies, and fill out all appropriate paperwork. Requires limited experience with the Paramedic laboratory support duties.
- Paramedic Laboratory Support II - Conduct laboratory training sessions, manage equipment, take inventory of supplies, restock supplies, and fill out all appropriate paperwork. Very similar to Paramedic Laboratory Support I, except a Paramedic Laboratory Support II tends to be a returning graduate who is assisting with the current program and has more filed and lab assisting experience.
- Paramedic Specialist - Perform as a Paramedic proctor to assist, assess and evaluate current Paramedic students during lab hours. Duties to include advanced Paramedic-level emergency care instruction and tutoring.
- Per Diem Nurse Practitioners - Provide all of the basic RN medical services as well as fulfill more complex duties including conduct Physical exams, Well-women exams, and prescribe medications to treat various health conditions.
- Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN) - Provide additional coverage in the Health Services office during very busy and/or peak periods each quarter. General duties include: conducting TB tests, immunizations, and other medical diagnostic tests; performing first aid and basic medical care.
To apply, visit https://fhda.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/152?c=fhda
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency